[Haskell-cafe] Matplotlib analog for Haskell?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:56:31 CEST 2011

On 4 June 2011 07:11, Dmitri O.Kondratiev <dokondr at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if I got this right,  I should run:
> 'cabal install -fbuildExamples gnuplot'
> from gnuplot source root folder?

You can either get the gnuplot tarball from Hackage, unpack it, and
then within the directory do "cabal install -fbuildExamples" (assuming
you want the examples).  Or else you can just do "cabal install
-fbuildExamples gnuplot" from anywhere and cabal-install will download
it, unpack it, build it, install it and then remove the unpacked
tarball.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com