[Haskell-cafe] haskellwiki slow/unresponsive

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:57:05 CEST 2011

Those are definitely valid concerns. Has anyone made a wiki-like site with
Yesod? I hadn't heard of Yesod until I joined this mailing list, but I've
seen quite a bit of buzz around it since then. If a large enough chunk of
the community is backing a framework and focusing on making it secure and
reliable, then it should be possible to build applications with it (wikis,
blogs, etc.) that draw on the framework's strength and security. You may
still have security issues, but if they're continually addressed and
maintained at the framework level it benefits everyone building applications
on top of that framework. I'm still relatively new to the Haskell community
so I apologize if much of this has been addressed before!