[Haskell-cafe] ANN: unordered-container 0.1.3.0

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Sat Jun 4 14:23:42 CEST 2011

Hi Johan,

Am Donnerstag, den 05.05.2011, 23:02 +0200 schrieb Johan Tibell:
> I've just uploaded a new version of the unordered-containers package,
> a package of fast hashing-based container types.

I was looking into using HashMap in a tool for the Debian Haskell Group
that currently uses a somewhat large Map, but I found some functions
missing that I was using:
 * unions
 * element
 * unionWith
 * mapWithKey

Do you plan to provide an API as similar to Map as possible, and those
functions just have not been implemented yet, or will those likely never
be added?

Thanks,
Joachim

--