[Haskell-cafe] How to install GhC on a Mac without registering?

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:49:14 CEST 2011

I would be fantastic if XCode wasn't a dependency. As well as the
inconvenience it also weighs in at around 5G (IIRC) of space which is
still somewhat significant.

Not to detract at all from the work of the wonderful GHC and Haskell
Platform contributors in any way. For me it would just make it that
much easier to convince mac-using friends to give Haskell a try.