[Haskell-cafe] HUnit false-positive stumper

quick at sparq.org quick at sparq.org
Mon Jun 6 18:00:07 CEST 2011

That sounds very applicable to my issue (and unfortunately my googling missed
this, ergo my consult of haskell-cafe uberwissenmensch).  When I again have
access to the aforementioned Mac this evening I'll try both disabling
optimizations and a tweaked HUnit to see if that resolves the problem and
report back then.

-KQ