[Haskell-cafe] Choice of Linux distro redux

John Wagner gnujohn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:26:28 CEST 2011

Friends:

When you say that support for GHCi is in general best among the Linux
distros (unordered)
"Gentoo, Arch, Fedora and Debian (I think Testing)", is Ubuntu to be
inferred from Debian, or is there some scandalous and well-known to all (but
me) malady that lingers around the bellies of Ubuntu distros that interferes
with the purity of Glasgow, producing side-effects?  My grandfather was a
Scot, so I can be trusted:  tell me if I should cast off Canonical ways.
Thanks, John Wagner

--
John Wagner
Alhambra and Los Angeles