[Haskell-cafe] Problem with GLUT - no visuals found

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:32:46 CEST 2011

Answering my own question, apparently GLUT only doesn't work from within
GHCi.  I also tried on Windows 7, and while I can run GLUT from GHCi on
Windows 7, I can never get a command prompt back from Gloss's
displayInWindow.  So it looks like I'll just make sure we don't use
gloss from GHCi, and things will be fine.  I'm still waiting to test on
a Mac; I know there'll be a lot of struggle to figure out the XCode
thing, but I imagine it'll be doable.

--
Chris Smith