[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News: Issue 187

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Fri Jun 24 00:30:20 CEST 2011

Whoops, forgot to Reply All.

My solution for the '[0] with a link far down the page' issue is just to search for '[0]'. Then it brings me to the link, I can open it if I like, and then I just search again for '[0]' and it brings me back to the context. It's imperfect and requires wraparound search, but it works (assuming they don't just have '[0]' scattered all over the place). I agree in principle, though. I just wish I could get my mail client to render Markdown as HTML. That'd make things so much nicer.