[Haskell-cafe] Installation Failed: Haskell Platform 2011.2.0.1-i386 for OS X

John Velman velman at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 19:33:00 CEST 2011

I'm running OS X 10.6.7, XCode 3.2.5.  When  I try to install "The Haskell
Platform 2011.2.0.1 for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)"  it goes all the way
through to "running package scripts", then says "installation failed"

I did two separate downloads, and tried the first installation two time,
the second download one time.  Same result all three times.

Is this a problem with the package, or ?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John Velman