[Haskell-cafe] HDF5 binding (was: why is ghci trying to load hsc file ??)

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Wed Mar 2 11:12:51 CET 2011

<briand at aracnet.com> writes:

> I worked out a small hdf5 binding using cabal and bindings-DSL and
> sqlite3 as my example.

Hi,

I just wanted to add that I also started an HDF5 binding recently (using
hsc2hs only).  It does more than enough for me ATM, so I don't develop
it actively, but if you want to pursue this (and I think it would be a
useful addition to Hackage), we may share experience and code.  My
binding is part of a bigger project, but I meant to split it out anyway.
--
Regards,
Feri.