[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE

Andrew Butterfield andrew.butterfield at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Mar 3 09:12:30 CET 2011

On 3 Mar 2011, at 07:05, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT) wrote:

> Hi Haskellers,
>
> whats your Haskell IDE of choise? Currently I use leksah. Is the EclipseFP Plugin for Eclipse a real alternative?

WinEdt*/MikTex/GHCi

do leksah/EclipseFP support literate haskell programming (mix of .tex and .lhs files) ?

* not to be confused with WinEdit !

> Thanks
>
> Klaus

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Foundations and Methods Research Group Director.
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room F.13, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                            http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/