[Haskell-cafe] Computational Physics in Haskell

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:57:23 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:50 AM, KC <kc1956 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd also like to know of any Haskell programs for
> theoretical/computational physics.
>
> Hmmmm!
>
> Maybe converting such programs to Haskell.
>

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Azeem -ul-Hasan <azeeem at live.com> wrote:
>> I started learning Haskell a little while ago. Although I am a novice I am
>> still in love with it.
>> I am physics major and primarily interested in Theoretical Physics and would
>> like to use Haskell in this area. So, I just know to what has been done in
>> this area, are there any libraries for simulating physical process in
>> Haskell etc.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for but I found this pages:
[1], [2], [3]. Maybe one of them will contain what you're looking for.

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:physics
[2]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:scientific%20simulation
[3]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pkg-list.html#cat:simulation

--