[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: iterIO-0.1 - iteratee-based IO with pipe operators

Maciej Marcin Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:34:34 CEST 2011

Sorry for second-posting. In addition to the problems mentioned
elsewhere (too big packages) I would like to point problems with SSL:

 - It uses OpenSSL from what I understand which is not compatible with
GPL-2 as it uses Apache 1.0 licence (in addition to BSD4) as it requires
mentioning OpenSSL ("This product includes software developed by the
OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit").
 - It doesn't allow to use it after STARTTLS command

Regards