[Haskell-cafe] Open CV or alternate image processing library for Haskell on windows?

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Tue May 17 06:34:50 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at mum.edu> wrote:
> Below is the install result. It does claim that "You must install OpenCV (development packages) prior to installing this package."
> I don't' see any Haskell /cabal opencv package, so am not sure what this means one has to do.

The error isn't referring to a Haskell package - it is saying that it
cannot find the libraries installed on your computer.

Note the line "Missing C libraries: cv, highgui, cv, highgui". These
are not referring to Haskell packages - they are referring to libcv
and libhighgui, whatever those are.

What sort of computer are you using?

Antoine