[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell + Mac + GUIs & graphics

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed May 18 21:21:11 CEST 2011

Thanks, Heinrich!

I tried your sample code (having grabbed & compiled EnableGUI.hs). Works
okay, including multiple calls to 'main'.

There are a few subtle quirks. I don't see the usual bottom-right resize
icon (three parallel lines at 45 degrees), and the Zooom/2 program for
convenient window moving & resizing isn't able to move & resize this one
window. Have you noticed something similar?

  - Conal