[Haskell-cafe] *GROUP HUG*

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:45:00 CEST 2011

> For Scala, I think it's really due to the type of people that are
attracted to the community. My impression is that more people are coming
from Java programming than from academia.

Java developpers who whould be interested in doing things in a clean,
expressive and manageable way?
Maybe salvation is on sale today...

(Btw, this *is** *meant to slight Java programmers ^^).

| Please do not feed the troll* |
*