[Haskell-cafe] Enterprise Haskell -- help

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Thu May 26 20:17:26 CEST 2011

  While it's not a solution (yet) for a book, would a section or special
section in the wiki be appropriate at least in the beginning?  Our small
company has been collecting cookbook-like recipies and best practices
for a while now but definitely not anything close to as polished or
collated as a book.