[Haskell-cafe] Email spam from my account on May 26, 2011

Gregory Propf gregorypropf at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 03:28:39 CEST 2011

I just discovered that some evil spammer has somehow gotten my contacts list and
used it to send out a bunch of spam.  This is just to notify you that if you get
an email from me on May 26, 2011 (other than this one or one like it - the
problem was more extensive than I first thought) it wasn't from me.  Please
don't add me to your spam filters.  I've changed my password and hopefully
that's the end of it.  At this point I don't know how they did it though. - Greg