[Haskell-cafe] State Machine and the Abstractions

Yves Parès limestrael at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:06:19 CEST 2011

Yes, for my first example, the kind is wrong. I knew it, I just wrote it "to
show", not to be correct Haskell, sorry.

@Antoine: Well, yes, internally, I think this is how it will be implemented.
What I wondered was if arrows would provide a nice interface to it.

@Stephen: Resumption monads? It looks interesting, but I fait to see which
paper is about it...