[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Clipboard-2.2.0. System clipboard interface.

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:55:38 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've just uploaded Clipboard-2.2.0 to Hackage [1].

Clipboard [2] is a library that provides an interface for the system
clipboard. The API is very simple, so anyone can use it without knowing of
low-level Win32 API. Currently, this library only works on a Windows OS, due
to its dependency on the Win32 library.

Features for 2.2.0 version:

* Added compatibility with the unicode character set, while reading the
content of the clipboard.

* Unicode character set is the new standard for setting the clipboard
content.

* Fixed the function 'modifyClipboardString'.

* Some changes in documentation.

I want to give thanks to Artyom Kazak, who sent me the patch of Unicode
compatibilty and the fix for 'modifyClipboardString' function.