[Haskell-cafe] Ridiculously slow FFI, or cairo binding?

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:34:10 CET 2011

Heh.

Guess what!
A simple {-# INLINE cFloatConv #-} helped to the same extent!

Axel, I think this change should be pretty easy to incorporate, and it
probably makes sense to inline all other functions in Types.chs too.

Would you like me to send the trivial darcs patch or the gtk2hs team
will take care of this?

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Principal Engineer, Mirantis Inc. http://www.mirantis.com/