[Haskell-cafe] Message

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:09:59 CET 2011

> I have interfaced Erlang and Haskell... And delivered it as a product.  I
> just came up with a dead-simple text based communication syntax from Erlang
> to Haskell that was very easily testable.  It allowed for complete isolation

Interesting.  I can't imagine there are too many people who have done
this.  So I must ask -- given the explicit attempt to imitate Erlang
in recent CloudHaskell work, does that come close to giving you
everything you would have wanted in this app?

(Hot code update being the big missing piece.)

Cheers,
  -Ryan