[Haskell-cafe] howto best use emacs + tiling WM (Xmonad, DWM) -- Thanks

kaffeepause73 kaffeepause73 at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 5 22:15:13 CET 2011

Thanks for the help !

iswitchb (see Ian's eMail below) is easiest to install and already does a
realy nice job.
Anything is a lot more powerful, as it also lists files and history.

I installed both an will see how I get along. An integration with the tiled
WM is not necessary if switching buffers works really fast.

Cheers