[Haskell-cafe] haskell/clojure job opprtunity

Vagif Verdi vagif.verdi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:48:32 CET 2011

No reasons at all. It's just historically been been written in java.
(about 10 years ago)
Most of the web site can be done in haskell. Some functionality though
requires java (pdf library). If haskell has pdf library with similar
functionality then al of it can be done in haskell. Going forward we
intend to use haskell where it is possible and fall back to clojure/
java only when no suited library exists for haskell.