[Haskell-cafe] Getting started on Mac OSX

Sunny Basi sunny.basi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:46:48 CET 2011

Try going into your terminal and typing ghci or ghc
CLI is usually the common way of accessing ghc and ghci. I haven't
installed the platform on my mac yet so I dont know any sort of ui is
provided. Writing your code in xcode and then compiling via terminal isn't
all that bad, you'll get used to it. Same with using ghci, i believe.
Shouldn't be all that bad on the terminal.

Regards,
Sunny