[Haskell-cafe] German names for kinds and sorts

MigMit miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 12 21:28:37 CET 2011

In Russian we have the same problem: there is no such thing as a usual translation of the word "kind". Seems to me that russian Haskell programmers mostly use an English word adapted to the Russian language: "кайнды" (kaindy). So, I think, you can do the same thing in German, just name them "Kinden" or "Kinder".

Отправлено с iPhone