[Haskell-cafe] Is SmallCheck maintained?

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Wed Nov 16 01:34:21 CET 2011

On 11/14/11 12:54 PM, Roman Cheplyaka wrote:
> Hi Cafe,
>
> Does anyone currently work on Test.SmallCheck?
>
> I see the following problems:
>
> 1. SC doesn't have a repository, issue tracker etc.
> 2. It is not integrated with popular test frameworks
> 3. API should be better documented
>
> I'm willing to work on the above problems, but wanted to check first if
> someone's already working on them or at least has a repository.
>
> I already wrote to Colin Runciman but got no response.

I don't know whether it's being maintained either, but I'm willing to
help with the janitorial work since I use smallcheck and lazy-smallcheck
quite a lot and think they should be better advertised/used.

Last I heard there was some work on integrating the strict and lazy
versions, but that was years ago... so it'd be nice if we could obtain
the repo for the beginning of that work, since really they should be
integrated.

--
Live well,
~wren