[Haskell-cafe] A Mascot

MigMit miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 16 13:12:39 CET 2011

You're probably missing the fact that it's much harder to understand how the Haskell program works without (_|_). I've seen lots of questions like "why doesn't my recursion work" that could be answered simply as "because your function is strict, so (_|_) is it's minimal fixpoint".

Отправлено с iPhone