[Haskell-cafe] A Mascot

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:03:07 CET 2011

You're quite the artist.  I wish I could make stuff like this.

Here are some more ideas (based on titles of papers about Haskell):
What about making the lamb wear a hair shirt?
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/haskell-retrospective/

Or maybe it could be lazy with class?

Jason