[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.12.0.4

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:30:50 CET 2011

I've uploaded version 2999.12.0.4.

This release fixes the problem described by Max Rabkin below (who also
determined how to fix: I *always* get tripped up by asTypeOf :s).  It
also has improved documentation to help people that are wanting to
construct Dot graphs explicitly, and cleans up error messages produced
when provided Dot code isn't parseable (along with hints for common
solutions).