[Haskell-cafe] XML modification

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 23 13:58:15 CET 2011

On 23/11/2011 10:14 AM, Jon Fairbairn wrote:
> Andrew Coppin<andrewcoppin at btinternet.com>  writes:
>
>> I've got a folder with about 80 XML files in it. I want to
>> take each file and make specific modifications to it.

> HaXml

Mmm. That looks very promising...

> which gives some idea of the flavour.

OK. So it looks like processXmlWith is the function I want, if I'm going
to read one file and create another from it. So now I just need to
figure out which combinators I need. (The documentation seems a bit
thin.) Can you show me a snippet for how I would find [one] element
named "foo" and change its "bar" attribute to have the value "5"?