[Haskell-cafe] Poll: Do you want a mascot?

Paul R paul.r.ml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:12:05 CET 2011

Yes

If some people don't like it, they won't use it.

I doubt it will find its way in highly technical haskell core team, but
it could appear for fun here and there in web material. For example,
I think we could have 3 variants of it, reflecting the haskell level
(beginner, confirmed, guru). Whenever someone writes an article about
Haskell, (s)he could place one of them at the top of the page to
immediatly show the target audience.

--
  Paul