[Haskell-cafe] Haddocok in Haskell Platform 2011.2.0.1?

. ch.gosch at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:07:09 CEST 2011

Thanks for the hint! It works with 2.9.2, I was just wondering .. if
someone does a "cabal update" and e.g. a "cabal install leksah", it
wants to install haddock 2.9.4 (at least that was the case on my
computer).
However, that does not work, so unless you install 2.9.2 by hand first,
you can not use the package that depends on haddock (again, e.g.
leksah).