[Haskell-cafe] Three questions to graphviz

kaffeepause73 kaffeepause73 at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 10 18:44:42 CEST 2011

First of all - thanks a lot for this package, graphviz is an awesome tool and
having this interface library is really convenient. There a three point
where I could use some help:

1. when I try to create a label with e.g.:     textLabelValue "Hallo"  -
the compiler complains he can't match string with data.text.lazy.internal

-- I have idea how to create lazy internal text !

2. I know how to rotate the whole diagram (with landscape or rotate 90), but
not how to keep
all the text in unrotated position -- is there a command to do this ?

3. When I create a symmetric tree with two directions on the two sides. The
tree gets completely messed up when I enter the right directions. (left
graph ok but wrong edge dirs, right graph with correct dirs but gemetry
scambled). - It has todo with ranking order which is based on the direction
of the edges. I can fake it with reversing the arrows in the diagram, but my
original graph data is coming directed ...

Cheers Phil

http://haskell.1045720.n5.nabble.com/file/n4888818/GraphA.jpg
http://haskell.1045720.n5.nabble.com/file/n4888818/GraphC.jpg