[Haskell-cafe] The best way to call Java from Haskell?

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Tue Oct 11 18:11:37 CEST 2011

Felipe Almeida Lessa cites and comments:

> > useful libraries that will take infinite time to re-implement in
> Haskell
>                                   ^^^^^^^^
>
>     My brain just exploded.
>     I can't handle infinite-length modules.

Don't worry, my friend. Haskell is lazy, so there is no problem in
"handling" those infinite modules. It will just take you an anfinite
amount of time before you get any money from such a work. But this is a
general problem elsewhere as well.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk