[Haskell-cafe] What is the etiquette for posting to multiple forums?

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:16:34 CEST 2011

2011/10/21 Michael Litchard <michael at schmong.org>:
> I know it's bad form to post the same question to multiple mailing
> lists. But what about say, the beginner's mailing list and
> stackoverflow.com?

Hi,

Nothing is carved in stone, use your judgment. It shouldn't be done
systematically but from time to time, it is interesting to point
people to existing discussion (e.g. blog post, reddit thread, or SO
answers).

I believe currently SO and beginners' mailing list have not exactly
the same audience so if you don't get the answer you're after in one
place, trying later in the other is fine.

Cheers,
Thu