[Haskell-cafe] Really impossible to reinstall `base' using cabal?

Captain Freako capn.freako at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:00:49 CEST 2011

Thanks, Daniel.
So, do you have any advice for me, with regard to solving this issue:

Implicit import declaration:
   Could not find module `Prelude':
     Perhaps you haven't installed the "dyn" libraries for package `base'?

?

That is, how do I get the dynamic versions of the `base' package
libraries installed, if not via a `cabal install'?

Thanks,
-db