[Haskell-cafe] Reminder Munich Haskell

Ertugrul Soeylemez es at ertes.de
Fri Oct 28 16:57:53 CEST 2011

Heinrich Hördegen <hoerdegen at funktional.info> wrote:

> We would appreciate, if more people from outside Munich could join us,
> but I understand if it is too far.

The problem is that all the meetings seem to be planned in the middle of
the week.  If you could throw in some more convenient dates in the
weekend or before holidays, I would certainly join.

Another idea is to create a similar meeting in or near Stuttgart.  If
any Haskellers from Baden-Württemberg are interested, I would be happy
to arrange a meeting.

Greets,
Ertugrul

http://ertes.de/