No subject

Sun Oct 23 10:51:38 CEST 2011

inside a parser if we need any error handling better than calling
`error`.  Is this really the case?  Because the combination of parsing
and name resolution is very natural (which is why the example in
Section 2.1 is so appealing), it is hard to believe that it cannot be
done nicely.

Am I missing something?  In case it matters, I am using Haskell
Platform 2011.4.0.0 on Windows.

(Just in case, I am aware that we can split parsing and name
resolution, in which case a parser generates an abstract syntax tree
(AST) with unresolved names and a name resolver converts it to an AST
with resolved names.  But is that a recommended way to use Happy?  If
so, the example in Section 2.1 is misleading at best.)

Best regards,
  Tsuyoshi