[Haskell-cafe] Categorized Weaknesses from the State of Haskell 2011 Survey

Nick Knowlson nick at nickknowlson.com
Thu Sep 15 20:26:10 CEST 2011

I think a few examples can go a long way.

I remembered seeing a lot of requests for examples in the results, so I went
back and skimmed the spreadsheet. I found that 11 of the 34 responses under
Library Documentation explicitly called out examples as desirable.

Combined with Heinrich's experience, this sounds pretty promising to me.

Cheers,
Nick

http://nickknowlson.com