[Haskell-cafe] New: A French translation of Learn You A Haskell for Great Good!

Arnaud Bailly arnaud.oqube at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 06:16:07 CEST 2011

hello,
I second the choice of gitit, if only to follow eat your own dog food principle. but gitit is also a really great piece of software.

I have really no strong advice on whether or not the wiki should be part of Haskell.org. but whatever the choice, I will definitely support this initiative as much a I can : I feel sad the French community is not much more vibrant (of course, this particular language space is occupied by ocaml In France), and will try to contribute a things or two I have been working on.

Arnaud