[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: problem with cabal install MissingH-1.1.1.0

Mariano Cortesi mcortesi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:10:44 CEST 2011

Hey!

Thanks to all for the answers... i didn't know about ghc 7.2.

I uninstalled ghc and reinstalled using homebrew (mac package manager).
Now I have:

The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.0.4

cabal is:

/usr/bin ➜ cabal --version
cabal-install version 0.10.2
using version 1.10.2.0 of the Cabal library

And now, I was able to install MissingH, but still can't make EclipseFP work
correctly :S

When i start EclipseFP, it tries to build the scion-browser, but it fails
inmediately with a message from cabal:

cabal: The program ghc version >=6.4 is required but it could not be found.

Google wasn't much help. Is anybody using EclipseFP? I've installed version
2.1 in eclipse indigo. I'm a regular eclipse user, but with haskell i'm
lost.

Best,

Mariano

*