[Haskell-cafe] CFG specification and analysis directly in Haskell

Anton Tayanovskyy anton.tayanovskyy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:11:13 CEST 2011

> John Meacham's frisby library [1] did something similar, though the
> technique is not as well-known as it should be.

Looks like an excellent library, thank you!

> Note that you don't need to give explicit names to your rules anymore, the
> monad can do that for you.

I was using the names for a Show instance. I am assuming there is no
syntax sugar to recover the name of the variable used in a binder as a
String.

Thanks,

Anton

--
Kind Regards,
Anton Tayanovskyy

WebSharper™ - type-safe JavaScript in F#
http://intellifactory.com