[Haskell-cafe] network package Windows co-maintainer/buildbot needed (Was: network 2.3.05 on windows 7 with ghc-7.2.1)

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:26:23 CEST 2011

Let me take this opportunity to ask for a co-maintainer that can help me
keep the network package working on Windows. I don't have easy access to a
Windows machine (or even VM) anymore so testing on Windows is hard. What I'd
really like is a buildbot that builds the following Jenkins job as a "slave"
node:

    http://ci.johantibell.com/job/network/

config.xml:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<matrix-project>
  <actions/>
  <description></description>
  <keepDependencies>false</keepDependencies>
  <properties/>
  <scm class="hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM">
    <configVersion>2</configVersion>
    <userRemoteConfigs>
      <hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig>
        <name>origin</name>
        <refspec>+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*</refspec>
        <url>https://github.com/haskell/network.git</url>
      </hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig>
    </userRemoteConfigs>
    <branches>
      <hudson.plugins.git.BranchSpec>
        <name>stable</name>
      </hudson.plugins.git.BranchSpec>
    </branches>
    <recursiveSubmodules>false</recursiveSubmodules>

<doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations>false</doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations>
    <authorOrCommitter>false</authorOrCommitter>
    <clean>false</clean>
    <wipeOutWorkspace>false</wipeOutWorkspace>
    <pruneBranches>false</pruneBranches>
    <remotePoll>false</remotePoll>
    <buildChooser class="hudson.plugins.git.util.DefaultBuildChooser"/>
    <gitTool>Default</gitTool>
    <browser class="hudson.plugins.git.browser.GithubWeb">
      <url>https://github.com/haskell/network/</url>
    </browser>
    <submoduleCfg class="list"/>
    <relativeTargetDir></relativeTargetDir>
    <excludedRegions></excludedRegions>
    <excludedUsers></excludedUsers>
    <gitConfigName></gitConfigName>
    <gitConfigEmail></gitConfigEmail>
    <skipTag>false</skipTag>
    <scmName></scmName>
  </scm>
  <canRoam>true</canRoam>
  <disabled>false</disabled>
  <blockBuildWhenDownstreamBuilding>false</blockBuildWhenDownstreamBuilding>
  <blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>false</blockBuildWhenUpstreamBuilding>
  <triggers class="vector">
    <hudson.triggers.SCMTrigger>
      <spec>*/5 * * * *</spec>
    </hudson.triggers.SCMTrigger>
  </triggers>
  <concurrentBuild>false</concurrentBuild>
  <axes>
    <hudson.matrix.TextAxis>
      <name>compiler</name>
      <values>
        <string>ghc-6.10.4</string>
        <string>ghc-6.12.3</string>
        <string>ghc-7.0.3</string>
      </values>
    </hudson.matrix.TextAxis>
  </axes>
  <builders>
    <hudson.tasks.Shell>
      <command>cabal install -w $compiler --only-dependencies --enable-tests
cabal clean
autoreconf
cabal configure -w $compiler --enable-tests
cabal build
cabal test
cabal sdist</command>
    </hudson.tasks.Shell>
  </builders>
  <publishers>
    <hudson.tasks.Mailer>
      <recipients>johan.tibell at gmail.com</recipients>
      <dontNotifyEveryUnstableBuild>false</dontNotifyEveryUnstableBuild>
      <sendToIndividuals>false</sendToIndividuals>
    </hudson.tasks.Mailer>
  </publishers>
  <buildWrappers/>
  <runSequentially>false</runSequentially>
</matrix-project>