[Haskell-cafe] ANN: plugins-1.5.2.1

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Mon Apr 9 22:52:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

I will update the description. The documentation is not on hackage yet
because the haddock builder only runs a few times a day. That should
correct itself in a few hours -- unless the build fails for some
reason.

However, the API has not changed from the previous version, so these
docs are still valid:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/plugins-1.5.1.4

- jeremy