[Haskell-cafe] Connection to database

yrazes yrazes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:14:58 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I was trying to get a connection MySql Haskell and I followed this steps:

1.
install cabal-install
install libghc-haskelldb-hdbc-dev (headers del haskell y hdbc)
install libmysqlclient-dev (headers del mysqlclient)

2.
git clone git://github.com/bos/hdbc-mysql.git

3.
julita at yulys:~/hdbc-mysql$ ls
ChangeLog  Database          README.markdown  Test.hs
COPYING    HDBC-mysql.cabal  Setup.lhs        testsrc
julita at yulys:~/hdbc-mysql$ runhaskell Test.hs

but I got this error message:

Database/HDBC/MySQL.hs:65:8:
    Could not find module `Database.HDBC.MySQL.RTS':
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

* I tried to do something about the Setup.lhs, but I could not do anything
at all.

If somebody can help me, I will appreciate it.

Best regards,
Julita