[Haskell-cafe] ANN: signed-multiset-0.1

Stefan Holdermans stefan at vectorfabrics.com
Thu Apr 19 18:52:13 CEST 2012

Jacques,

> In the literature, we have found [1] that these are sometimes also called 'hybrid sets'.

They also go by the name of 'shadow sets', which also has a cool ring to it. ;)

> PS: the Haddock did not work for 0.2, but did for 0.1, you might want to look into that.

As I just uploaded the 0.2 version today, I don't think the documentation on Hackage was built yet. Locally, Haddock runs fine on it for me, but let me know if encounter any issues.

> [1] http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1894501

> but also http://www.cas.mcmaster.ca/~carette/publications/calculemus10-final.pdf

Interesting! Added it to my reading list.

Cheers,

  Stefan