[Haskell-cafe] Design of a DSL in Haskell

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:47:23 CET 2012

Joerg,

For definitions I'd search for Andres Loeh and "haskell edsl". His PDF
slides also have code examples which'll help.

Lennart also gave a talk this year titled "making edsls fly". The video is
on the web.

If you have specific questions bring them to the list! The community is a
tremendous resource!

-- Kim-Ee