[Haskell-cafe] Compliments on the "IO inside" tutorial

Andriy Drozdyuk drozzy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 03:53:15 CET 2012

I just wanted to express my gratitude to whoever wrote the "IO inside" tutorial:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/IO_inside

It is one of the best pieces of writing in Haskell I've ever come
across: not only is it clear and very intuitive, but it also manages
to strike a perfect balance between "programmers" and  "beginner
haskell programmers".
It certainly ties together a lot of other stuff one reads in books and
category theory - and actually makes sense!

My sincere gratitude, and keep up great job. I can only hope to write
something as clear and useful as this.

My only complaint is that it is really wasting away inside the Haskell
Wiki - which gives it a rather bad "reputation", since a lot of wiki
pages are of much lower quality. This should be nicely formatted in a
PDF file or a even part of a book! Make it pretty and get people to
notice it!!!

Now i must sleep,
-Andriy Drozdyuk