[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: tie-knot library

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 03:07:13 CET 2012

As a matter of fact, BSD is far more popular on the desktop than GPL.  And
has a huge share of the mobile market.  Witness: OS X, iOS.

And none of this has anything to do with Haskell.  Petr can release *his*
code with any license he wants.  Some licenses fit into *this* ecosystem
better than others.  Suggestions have been made and we can all move on.